Saturday, February 17, 2007

When you really want to pitch your idea

Aaron has this great idea that he would like to pitch to Google - but how do you get a meeting with someone at Google?



On February 11th, 2007 I'm getting on a plane to fly to Mountain View, California, headquarters of Google, Inc. Once there, I'm going to try to pitch an idea to them that I think fits right in with the Google spirit and business model; catch is, I don't have an appointment, they don't know I'm coming, and I'm literally going to be showing up at their door and hoping they give me a meeting.

And if they don't give me one? Then I'm going to sit in their lobby like a spoiled child in hopes that they'll change their mind. :) Every once in a while you have to give an idea a shot, or you spend your entire life passing up ideas that seem just beyond your reach.


The story is really amazing - and you can follow it from Aaron's site - we wish him the best of luck with his venture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home